- climate change,
How to Cite
Gopisri, S. (2020). Essay: Climate Change & Health. Sushruta Journal of Health Policy & Opinion, 13(2). https://doi.org/10.38192/13.2.23
In this essay we will explore the furore, climate change exhibits on the health of populations, analysing the success of operations to mitigate its tyranny on the planet. After all, there is no sense in adversity if not to cultivate innovation.
- WHO (2018). Climate change and health. [online]. Available at: https://www.who.int/news-room/fact-sheets/detail/climate-change-and-health#:~:text=Climate%20change%20affects%20the%20social,malaria%2C%20diarrhoea%20and%20heat%20stress.[Accessed: 30 June 2020]
- DoSomething.org(2014). 11 facts about Hurricane Sandy. [online]. Available at: https://www.dosomething.org/us/facts/11-facts-about-hurricane-sandy [Accessed: 30 June 2020]
- Wikipedia(2020). Cyclone Aila. [online]. Available at: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyclone_Aila#Impact [Accessed: 30 June 2020]
- UNDESA(2010).International Decade for Action ‘Water for Life’ 2005-2015. [online]. Available at: https://www.un.org/waterforlifedecade/human_right_to_water.shtml [Accessed: 30 June 2020]
- Medical News Today(2020). Climate change and health: Impacts and risks. [online]. Available at: https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/327354#overview [Accessed: 30 June 2020]
- David Holmes, Rebecca Priest, Andy Slater, Kate Stockings, Rebecca Tudor. (2019). GCSE 9-1 geography EDEXCEL B Revision Guide. United Kingdom: Oxford University Press.
- THE CAMBRIDGE green CHALLENGE (2018). Environment and Energy. [online]. Available at: https://www.environment.admin.cam.ac.uk/facts-figures [Accessed: 30 June 2020]